Saturday, September 22, 2007

Pick Me Ups

Scene: Today at the beach

Him: Hi, I'm Dave...You want a Gatorade?
Me: No I'm fine, thanks. I've got water.
Him: It's not drugged or nothing.
Me: Uhh, no thanks.

In other news...
Is it odd that I went to see a movie based solely on one blogger's suggestion? That's what a weekend home alone and a lack of inspiration gets you. Anyway, Once? totally worth seeing, which is saying something for "I hate watching over-priced movies in cold theaters" me. It's like a love story meets 'how I made my first record' and the non-traditional storytelling (via music and unspoken interactions) really appealed to "oooh, I love watching music videos" me. I'm not sure it imbued me with the year's worth of inspiration that it did Spielberg, but for a movie made more only $160 grand, it's pretty awesome.


P.P.S An SNL from 2000 featuring Britney Spears just came on. Wow.

1 comment:

Stanley said...

Wait, was this guy sellling Gatorade on the beach? That's weird.